Pre Birth Healing Journey

 

Pre Birth Healing Journey is a process of recovering Pre Birth Memories. The process covers the time  from before your conception till after your birth

80% of our thoughts, feelings, actions and behaviour forms are based on the patterns imprinted into us by and inhereted from our parrents
20% of our thoughts, feelings, actions and behaviour forms are based on the freedom of choice.
What pre birth journey does is, it turns it up side down so we have at the end of the pre birth healing process about 80% of our thoughts , feelings and actions based on freedom of choice and remaining about 20% are based on patterns from our parents

This process usually removes all negative emotional and behavioural patterns we are gathering from the moment of our own conception,inside the mother's womb and that given to us by our parents.   Many deeply underlying emotional traumatic patterns can be permanently healed with Pre Birth Healing            

                  
This is the real and true Life Transformation .

Pre Birth healing Journey takes between 2.5 to 3.5 hours

Pre-Birth Jurney is  £65 -£85, depending on your circumstances and time required.  Thank you